NEW NHS APP
GP online services allow you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- book or cancel appointments online
- renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- view parts of your GP record, including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results
You can still contact the practice by phone or in person, this is just another option, which other patients have found is more convenient and saves them time. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
How to sign-up
For more information, please contact reception or next time you visit the surgery, bring with you a piece of photo ID (passport, driving licence) and something with your address on like a bank statement but not a gas or electric bill. If you don’t have these, please talk to us and we will help you sign-up
ONLINE SERVICES INFORMATION
If you want access to your online medical record for booking appointments, ordering repeat medication or viewing your coded medical record please contact the surgery.
CLICK HERE TO LOGIN ON LINE
To access your medical records online to order repeat medications and book appointments, you will need to please comply with the following points:
- Read the surgery Patient Information Leaflet
- Complete the Application For Online Access To My Medical Record form
- Return the completed form to Balderton Surgery IN PERSON.
- Provide 2 forms of identification (one form must be photographic ID) to show to the receptionist. This should be done at the same time as returning the completed form.
Access Medical Records
We aim to set up access for you within 10 working days. We will contact you to inform you when online access to your medical records is active. Please ensure that we have your correct telephone number. If you do not receive any contact from us regarding this, you can ring the Surgery and ask for one of the managers to check for you.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further queries.
Click on the link below which will take you to the NHS choices website for information on Patient Access to Online Services
Below are some information leaflets about Patient Online Services
Patient Access Information Leaflet
Online Access Leaflet
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE AND AVOID THE QUEUE
You can now view, book and cancel your appointments through this website. You are now able to manage your appointments quickly and easily wherever you are, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Please read the instructions below to get you started and ready to book your appointments online. Once you have registered with the practice, please use the link below to book your appointment on-line
On-line Repeat Prescription Service
- Ask a member of the reception team to create you a user name and password (you will be able to change the password once you go to your log-in)
- You will need to request user accounts for each member of your family for whom you have permission to discuss their medical details i.e. children, partners/parents (where their consent has been given).
- From this website select the appointments page on the homescreen or use the 'Quick link' button at the bottom of the homescreen.
- Click on the book an appointment now link and log-in using the details provided by the practice. (you will need to leave up to 4 hours between receiving you log-in details and accessing for the first time).
- From the Home page select ‘Change password’ if you want to change your password to something more memorable (remember Do not write passwords down or share them with anyone you do not wish to access this site)
- To book an appointment select the ‘Book Appointment’ tab.
- This now displays available appointments for the following two weeks.
- To see a further 4 weeks select the dropdown arrow next to ‘Show sessions for the period’ to select the period you require, then select show.
- Select ‘View’ for the date and doctor you require
- This will now show you the available 10 min slots. (if you know that your appointment requires a longer session than 10 minutes, Do not book your appointment via this route, please ring the practice to discuss your requirements).
- Select the appointment slot you require via the ‘Book’ button
- The details of your appointment will now be shown. Use the message box to inform the practice of the reason for your appointment.
- Either confirm or cancel your appointment. A printable appointment reminder will be displayed.
- You can view your booked appointment by going to the ‘Future Appointments’ tab (currently you can only have one on-line booked appointment at one time)
- You can choose to cancel your appointment by selecting the cancel button (PLEASE ensure you cancel unwanted appointments as soon as you are aware that you no longer require the appointment).
- Each member of your family will need a separate log on. If they require you to make appointment bookings on their behalf (children, partners, elderly relatives) they can using their log on give permission for you to book in on their behalf using your log in details.
Great New Online Appointment Booking App - For IPhone (Android to follow)
Download the App now to your IPhone and make booking and cancelling appointments so much easier SystmOne Online App (you will need to have registered for online appointments to use the App. )